Q: Is the wood processing company a polluting enterprise?
Q: Is the wood processing company a polluting enterprise?
Release date ：2018-06-19 Browse times：499
Recently, many wood processing companies have been rectified because of the lack of environmental protection. Is the wood processing company really a polluting enterprise?
I. Major safety hazards in wood processing companies
(a) The layout of the company's factory building is irrational and the construction of the factory is not scientific. Because there are few flat mountains and limited land available, the construction of some wood processing plants is poorly planned and the layout is arbitrarily large. For example, in several places in the industrial park, there are several wood processing factory buildings that have been built together, and the factory building is only separated by a wall. The hidden dangers are: First, it is not easy to manage, and the wood in various factory areas is randomly stacked, houses are randomly built, and electric wires are disorderly and disorderly. The second is that in the event of a fire, the fire spreads rapidly and is easily formed. Fire broke out in a painful situation, resulting in major property damage and casualties.
(b) 50% of the wood processing enterprises belong to the mode of family production and management. Usually, the husband runs sales, the wife manages the production, and the children manage the accounts. The relative lack of security awareness of these companies, in their minds - money earning is the last word.
(c) 60% of wood processing companies lack specialized safety management personnel. The person in charge of these enterprises is not aware of the importance of safety in production work. He only puts his safety in his hands. He does not really do anything. He only pays attention to production regardless of safety, leading to the company’s safety production work being left unattended.
(4) There is a big fire hazard. First, wood, finished products, semi-finished products, scraps and debris were piled up in disorder, lacking the necessary fire-proof spacing, occupying and blocking the fire lanes; second, most of the plants were brick-concrete enclosing walls and steel frame structures, and the fires easily made the load-bearing objects of the plant. The frame collapsed. Third, a large number of combustibles such as wood shavings, sawdust, sawdust, etc. produced during the production process of the company were stacked together for a long time (the burning point of the wood material was generally 250-300°C, and the spontaneous combustion point was generally around 350°C), which could easily cause humans Combustion or spontaneous combustion; Fourth, the processing plant, warehouse, office and staff quarters are mixed together. If a fire occurs, it will easily lead to major property damage and casualties.
(5) The construction of public infrastructure and firefighting facilities is not perfect. Because of the large noise and pollution of wood processing, most wood processing companies are located in remote areas far from urban areas or residential areas. Therefore, the municipal fire water supply pipe network is not in place or the water supply pressure is too small. The pools, water towers, water guns, water hoses and fire scavengers in the factory area are mainly for fire inspections. There are not many people who will really use them. At the same time, due to funding problems, the road to the factory site is narrow and fire trucks are difficult to access. It is more difficult if there is a fire to save itself and outside assistance.
(6) The laying of power transmission lines is chaotic, and private lines are disorderly connected to temporary lines. The production line power lines do not wear pipes, and they are erected on the steel frame beam of the factory building, which is prone to electric shock and electric shock. Life electricity is disorderly and unrestrained. Wires are loaded with heat and cause fire. The fuse is replaced with copper and aluminum wire. The distribution box has no protective device and combustibles such as shavings and wood are stacked below.
(7) The company has not signed a labor contract with the workers. The labor safety of the workers is insecure, and most of the safety production accidents are private between the company and the workers.
(8) Workers did not wear protective articles as required during the production process. If no masks are provided in areas where dust and paint products are produced, earplugs are not provided in the noise area.
Second, countermeasures and suggestions
(1) Further improve the construction of public service facilities in industrial parks. The existing factory buildings should be rectified according to local conditions. The layout of the factory should be reasonable and the requirements of the "Code for Fire Protection of Architectural Design" should basically be met between the workshops. The relevant departments of newly-built factories must be strictly controlled and must meet the requirements of the "Code for the Prevention of Fire Protection in Building Design". Increase investment to do a good job in the construction of public infrastructure and service facilities in the park, improve various supporting functions, improve the service system, implement "one-stop" services and improve service quality. Cannot relax the root of "safety first" simply to attract investment and increase taxes. Guide the support of wood processing companies to move into industrial parks, promote the cultivation of industrial clusters, increase the degree of industrial concentration, extend the industrial chain, increase the added value of resource transformation, form the industrial cluster effect as soon as possible, and solve the problem of unreasonable geographical distribution. This can reduce a lot of unnecessary expenses for the company and help the company's long-term development. For the society, it can reduce the impact on the residents (villages) near the factory, reduce the pollution to the environment, waste of resources, and contribute to the development of a harmonious society.
(II) Strengthen the three-level safety education for managers of companies, safety management personnel, special operations personnel and employees entering the factory, and further enhance the ideological awareness of responsible persons and relevant personnel of enterprises for “focusing on safe production and promoting the development of enterprises”. Enterprises should formulate regular safety production conferences, study and solve the safety problems that arise in the production process, and improve relevant systems such as safety production inspection, rectification, and registration.
(3) Strict implementation of the "three-determined" plan to ensure that safety management personnel are in place and change the status of the company's non-safety administrators. Relevant departments must do a good job in serving enterprises and regularly organize corporate security managers to conduct training. Through training, the security administrator understands the national safety production laws and regulations, safety production management knowledge, safety and technical knowledge, how to check the safety hazard knowledge, how to grasp the safety of hard work, software materials and other knowledge. Enhance the sense of mission and responsibility of security administrators in securing security work and promote the development of enterprises in security.